A Vapor trip is truly an adventure of a lifetime and provides a host of incredible, diverse and life-changing experiences for each participant. Our teams get to experience life in West Africa, East Africa or Haiti and participate in ministry at Vapor's centers, working alongside Vapor's indigenous staff.
Each participant is uniquely positioned to spiritually grow as they intentionally and creatively walk through God's Word, seeing His missional and causal heart come alive in the daily trip devotions. Team members witness the realities of the Third World, and meet some of the most beautiful people living in some of the world's most impoverished areas.
Trip participants are able to take part in a relevant and effective solution to the worldwide crisis of poverty as they participate in the vision of Vapor.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR A VAPOR TRIP:
- Vapor handles all trip logistics and guides participants through the application process, ensuring that each Vapor trip goes smoothly and successfully. If you have any questions during the application process, you may reach the trips manager at
or by calling 256.208.2069.
- Passports are required. If you already have one, you must check to make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date of the trip you are applying for. If it's not, you will need to renew your passport. To apply for one or renew an existing passport, click here.
- Vaccinations may be required or recommended, depending on trip destination. For country-specific information, click here.
- Trips are typically 7 - 10 days in duration.
- Trips with less than 10 individuals are subject to cancellation.
- Vapor trips are filling up quickly. To secure your spot, here are the steps to take:
a) Download and fill out the trip application.
b) Scan your passport to make a colored copy.
Vapor Sports Ministries
Attn: Trips Manager
2200 FarmLinks Boulevard
Sylacauga, AL 35151
d) Download the release form packet. Sign all release forms and email or mail to Vapor's trips manager (at address above) at least one month before your trip begins.
- Many trips require country-specific visas. Once you've submitted your
application and passport copy, you will receive more
information about obtaining visas for your specific destination.
- Trip costs vary from trip to trip, depending on destination. Trips can be paid in lump sum or in several payments. A non-refundable deposit will be required (amount varies, depending on trip destination). Please make all checks out to Vapor Sports Ministries and write the name of your trip in the memo line. Please mail all trip payments to:
Vapor Sports Ministries
P.O. Box 11297
Birmingham, AL 35202
- All Vapor trips begin at our headquarters on Pursell Farms in Sylacauga, AL. All team members are responsible for organizing their transportation to Vapor's headquarters, and must arrive before the trip begins. Once you arrive at our headquarters, all other expenses (food, travel, lodging, etc.) are covered. Vapor trip participants begin their trip with cross-cultural training, briefing, orientation and team-building activities at Vapor's headquarters before flying to their destination the following day.
- You must notify us if you desire for your final flight
(returning home) to be routed straight back to the airport nearest to
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE BEFORE APPLYING FOR A TRIP?
Click here if you have more questions about Vapor trips before you apply.
READY TO APPLY?
Click here to download the trips information and application packet to begin the application process.
Once you've submitted your application and passport copy, please click here to download the release form packet for your trip. **These release forms will be due at least one month before your trip.